*This style runs small. We recommend sizing up!*
Made in Spain, Cienta is an internationally recognized brand of lightweight and stylish children's footwear made from natural raw materials.
For over 30 years, Cienta has been specializing in creating high-quality footwear for children. Founded in 1982, the family-owned company Calzados Cienta started the kids' canvas and slipper brand with generation's worth of expertise in shoe-making.
The factory is located near the wine region of La Rioja in Spain, a region that is deeply rooted in the process of vulcanizing natural rubber, and has been the only manufacturing source of Cienta shoes.
Dedicated to promoting the natural and correct development of children's feet, the entire production and design process of Cienta is centered on quality and comfort, making use of only natural materials and the most advanced technology.
Each style features a sweet, fruity scent!
- Textile upper with a branded patch at the heel.
- Slip-on design with stretchy elastic across the instep.
- Breathable textile lining and a textile-covered footbed to keep feet cool and dry.
- This style is built without an insole for an environmentally friendly design.
- Stylish rubber toe cap.
- Durable natural rubber sole is flexible, non-slip and very comfortable.
- Organic cotton.
- Made in Spain.