Sunday, December 12, 2021
10am - 2pm | 4 minute time slots
Suggested Donation $10+
We have a new Santa this year and he's happy to visit with your little ones on our back porch in the open air before visiting reBlossom's North Pole and culminating in warm refreshments in our front garden.
All money will go straight to our new non-profit organization, Athens Parent Wellbeing, which focuses on mental health during the prenatal and postpartum period for both mothers and fathers.
DIRECTIONS: When you arrive please remain in your vehicle and we will text you when it is your turn to see Santa! Come take your own photographs of your child (with your camera/cell phone) and Santa!
- Fill out the Google Form below to make your Santa experience even more personal.
- Donate online using the buttons below or bring cash/check with you.
- Select your 4 minute time slot from the calendar below, select Add to Cart, and checkout to reserve your time slot.
DONATE: Bring a cash or check donation to Athens Parent Wellbeing or donate now using Venmo or PayPal! Here are some examples of what your donation can do for Athens Parent Wellbeing:
- Donate $400 to help a parent hire a birth doula
- Donate $70 to help a parent afford a therapy session
- Donate $60 to help an overwhelmed parent with a postpartum doula visit
- Donate $50 to have a private prenatal class to combat birth anxiety or trauma
- Donate $25 to gift a care package to a parent having a hard time
- Donate $10 for a coffee date with a peer support parent