Sunday, December 11, 2022
10am - 1pm
Suggested Donation $10+
Come visit Santa and support a great cause at the same time!
All money will go straight to our non-profit organization, Athens Parent Wellbeing, which focuses on mental health during the prenatal and postpartum period for both mothers and fathers.
DIRECTIONS: When you arrive, check in to see Santa & shop while you wait! Come take your own photographs of your child (with your camera/cell phone) and Santa!
- Fill out the Google Form below to make your Santa experience even more personal.
- Donate online using the links below.
- Select your time slot from the calendar below, select Add to Cart, and checkout to reserve your time slot. First select date and then select your time slot at both dropdowns.
DONATE: Sign up below for a spot & please donate here before you do! Here are some examples of what your donation can do for Athens Parent Wellbeing:
- Donate $400 to help a parent hire a birth doula
- Donate $70 to help a parent afford a therapy session
- Donate $60 to help an overwhelmed parent with a postpartum doula visit
- Donate $50 to have a private prenatal class to combat birth anxiety or trauma
- Donate $25 to gift a care package to a parent having a hard time
- Donate $10 for a coffee date with a peer support parent