Rent from reBlossom
All rentals are $15 for one week, or $45 for a month (one week free).
If you'd like to buy your item, your rental can be used towards the purchase price!
TOP 5 REASONS TO RENT EQUIPMENT
1) Trial: How do I know if my baby will like a certain piece of equipment, such as a swing, Ergo Carrier, or Jumperoo? Rent an item for a week and if it’s a hit, purchase it for the remainder of the sale price!
2) Travel: Are you traveling by plane/car and need a few items to save space and weight? Rent a travel stroller! Are you flying with your child’s convertible car seat? Rent a Go-Go Babyz Travelmate to get through the airport with ease!
3) Out-of-Towners: Do you have friends/family visiting and would like a pack-n-play or highchair for their stay?
4) Recreation: Do you want to hike or bike with baby? We have backpack carriers and a bike seat available for rent.
5) Turn-Over: Is baby growing sooooo fast that you don’t know how long they’ll use something? Or, do you have a small home and might not want all the clutter that can come with baby?
Rentals You Can Reserve!
Call (706) 549-8900 now!
Pack and Play
Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Lite
Inflatable Toddler Air Mattress
Inflatable Bed Rails
Hiking Backpack Carrier
Soft-Structured Carriers Ergo & Lillebaby Carriers
Baby Wraps & Slings
Maclaren Umbrella Stroller
Maclaren Double Stroller
CARES Airplane Seat Belt
GoGo Kidz Travelmate
High Chairs (restaurant-style)
Ciao! Baby Portable High Chair
KidCo Go Pod
Call or visit the shop to reserve the item(s) you need. (706) 549-8900
Items Off the Shop Floor
See something you like, but not ready to commit?
At reBlossom, you can rent any of the gently-loved equipment items that you see in the shop. If you decide you want to keep it, purchase for just the remainder of the price.
Examples of items rented off the shop floor when in stock:
Moby wrap, swing, jumperoo, stroller, pack and play, infant carseat, high chair, walker, and much, much more!
Items are always changing, we do not always have the same items in stock. Please call to ask ahead if you need a specific item. (706) 549-8900
Hospital Grade Breast Pump
Who might need to rent a hospital-grade pump?
moms with babies in the NICU
moms who want to increase milk supply by using a stronger pump
moms awaiting their pump from their insurance company
moms who want something more efficient